When it comes to honeymoon, the expectation from each couple is different. Some expect natural location, few enjoy great shopping together, while other like to just relax on a beach or have fun in recreational activity. Singapore makes your honeymoon romantic by offering amazing views that are both natural and man-made. With numerous places to visit, here are some that are worth visiting.
You can just plan a trip to Singapore at any time of the year which is one of the most attractive spot for a honeymoon couple. It is also best famous place for wedding photography and pre-wedding shoots. Searching the internet will help you in finding the right deal for your honeymoon. It is always advisable that you book all-inclusive Singapore honeymoon packages, in advance only. This package provides you and your partner with too many romantic options of your honeymoon!
If you had gone to Singapore for honeymoon then it would be incomplete without visit to Sentosa Island which is one of the pleasant places for honeymooners. It is known for its fines beach and sea sports. You can enjoy the morning on the white sands beach with your loved one.
Romantic stroll in Changi Point Coastal Walk
How lovely your moments will be when you have a romantic walk with your partner in a tranquil place? Changi Point
is one of those places, which offers a leisure time to open up your mind and build a bonding relationship. The coastal walk begins at the Changi Point Ferry Terminal and ends near the Changi Beach Club. The beautiful seaside walk stretches for about 2.2 km along the coastline.
Visit the coastal walk with you partner for a nice morning or evening stroll. Take a camera with you to capture beautiful moments and get immersed in the scenic charm of the seaside. Nature-loving couples can easily spot plenty of wildlife including monitor lizards, interesting birds, and snakes.
Beautiful landscape at Bukit Batok Town Park
If you are excited to capture your lovely moments, Bukit Batok Town Park is one of the Singapore best places
to do so on your honeymoon. With an amazing landscape and a granite rock sitting in the lake, it makes this location a serene for an ideal couple.
* Get an incredible view of the soothing lake with huge towering rock cliffs surroundings.
* Take a romantic walk along the banks of the beautifully landscaped park.
* Popular chosen by wedding couples, this park offers a refreshing experience.
* Bird watching couples can spot various birds as there is high biodiversity in the park like forest and pool.
* Discover the beauty of the nature with flowering shrubs fragrance, brightly coloured dragonflies and cheerful birds.
Stroll through the beautiful Botanic Garden
There is a reason why Botanic Garden is a popular destination for couples. Botanic Garden has a pleasant mix of jogging, dining or just lazing about along with an incredible garden. For couples who love to spend their romantic time outdoors, this location is the best choice.
* Take a cosy walk into the gorgeous garden that boasts the worlds largest orchid display.
* Learn about the gardens heritage when you visit the SBG Heritage Museum.
* If you are visiting the garden during the day, do not worry. Have a delicious meal in several restaurants and relax your day in the evening.
* Are you nature loving couple? Do not miss to visit the National Orchid Garden and the Swan Lake to sight numerous varieties of plants and many species of birds.
Take a laid-back trail at Fort Canning
Fort Canning Part is the perfect spot for a couple where they can take a natural and heritage stroll. The walking trails are surrounded by huge trees and shady that makes it an attractive place for honeymoon couples. For couples who love nature, this provides all the greenery and architectural beauty, which makes it the right spot for spending time together.
* Enjoy each other's company in the middle of lush greenery in the park.
* The well-marked trails allow you to learn about the park's heritage while you can have a tasty meal together in nearby restaurants.
* Capture your special moments along with ancient beauty and various vintage buildings on your way.
* Make your vacation romantic by visiting some of best music shows and concerts that Fort Canning offers.